The Marin Independent Journal just announced that Madeline Schaider was selected as the Best Realtor in Marin for 2020 and Madeline Schaider Real Estate as the Best Real Estate Office. Madeline took the prize over larger companies: Golden Gate Sotheby’s, Compass, Coldwell Banker, Vanguard, and Zephr.
Click and see page 53 of “the Best.”
The Marin Readers’ Choice award recognized Madeline’s effectiveness and dedication to her clients for 31 years.
We owe this recognition to our many clients and friends who believe in us. Thanks to all!
What it takes to be an exceptional Realtor in Marin
This explains our exceptional and consistent success:
- Your confidence and referrals.
- Listening to our clients and putting their needs first.
- Patience and encouragement.
- Responding quickly to every request and situation.
- Understanding neighborhoods and homes throughout Marin.
- Optimizing value for sellers and buyers.
- Providing free expert recommendations to buyers and sellers on the condition of every home and the potential for improvements.
- A coordinated team to serve our clients.
- Staying ahead of the market through connections with the best real estate agents in Marin.
- Having the trust and confidence of the real estate community. They know that we are reliable and honest, and that we will close every purchase as easily as possible.
- Providing information and support to every one of our homeowners for many years.
- Supplying a carefully selected and evolving group of service providers to get every job done for you at the best price.
- Thorough Internet marketing including a long establish and popular website at livinginmarin.com.
- Top-seller in Marin for over 30 years.
Small is effective
Madeline Schaider Real Estate operates efficiently and quickly with a small team: Madeline, Alan, and Robert, our structural and design consultant. We each know about every client, and we combine our 3×30 years of experience for your benefit.
What a large company can provide
Occasionally sellers ask if we can match what larger companies provide for them. The answer is simple. The success of your home sale or purchase depends on the agent you choose rather than the company.
We have access to the same information that is available to all agents in Marin, through the Multiple Listing Service, Top Agent and Marin Platinum networks, Aalto for off-market and pre-market listings, and personal networking.
Large real estate brokerages may provide these items:
- Expensive magazine ads. Because of timing and limited accessibly, these ads help build name recognition for the company and may attract some sellers, but they do little to sell your home. Print media are out; internet marketing is in.
- Many large offices. These again help the brokerage increase name recognition but they do not help you. If you look into most offices, they are usually empty except for a receptionist.
- Connections to high-end buyers. If you are selling a high-end home–maybe $8M or more (only about 20 out of 5,638 homes sold in the last two years)–you may be better served by agents who have sold homes in this price range. These agents may be connected to qualified buyers who are waiting for the right home. In the end, the result depends on the quality of service. If you are in this position, we can provide guidance on the best agent and company to serve you.