|Products and Services:||3,636|
|Articles and publications:||1,064 (+1)|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||36|
There is plenty to do around Lake Tahoe. This list could be much longer than just five items. That is why we’ve only included real gems of what to do with your time in Lake Tahoe. These are the worthy items that won’t be found on other lists. These are the fun kind of activities that locals still enjoy.
1. Hidden Beach: The Official Hidden Beach is along highway 28 by incline village. However, that doesn’t mean it is the only secret beach. There is even a lesser known haven where ladybugs cover the sand. With over 20 beaches just in North Lake Tahoe, maybe this app will help navigating the local area.
2. Big Daddy’s Burgers: Big Daddy’s is a South Lake delight. Nestled somewhere between casinos and hotels, lies a restaurant where fresh ingredients empower your lakeside activities. The fries have been hailed as the one true king of potatoes. The burgers are good too.
3. Soaring over Lake Tahoe: There are plenty of option for getting into the air over the Sierra Nevada’s. The best is a flight from either the Minden or Truckee airport. Both are within an hour drive of Lake Tahoe and both are worlds famous. The local wind patterns are known for bringing flight enthusiasts from all over the world. Take advantage of the local experience and go lakeside by air.
4. Magic Carpet Golf: This is an easy find, and an easy way to have some local fun. This specific mini golf course has some of the best dinosaurs across all of Lake Tahoe - excluding Tahoe Tessie of course.
As a bonus, there are arcade games inside. This is a place for some family fun, a date, or maybe just a place to meet up with some friends before heading out to the crystal blue waters. Mini golf is good anytime with anyone after all.
5. Luxury Lakeside Living: If your time in Lake Tahoe has been amazing, it might be time to make it permanent. One of the Tahoe lakeside gems is living in the area and experiencing the awe inspiring mountain life. Lake Tahoe luxury real estate is the best way to live in high country with high style. The log cabin structures give way to a rugged yet warm terrain of beautiful homes.
About the Company:
Carr Long Real Estate has over 50 years of combined experience helping families live and play in the North Lake Tahoe area. As a professional Lake Tahoe luxury real estate team, Carr Long brings a history of high productivity, a strong work ethic and two valuable office locations in the Village at Northstar and The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe. Their expertise areas include The Village at Northstar, Northstar single family homes, Northstar condominiums, The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Lake Tahoe, Martis Camp, Lahontan, Old Greenwood, Gray’s Crossing, Schaffer’s Mill and Tahoe Donner.