Rootflage Titanium (Grey) temporary root touch up is a MUST HAVE for light grey hair maintenance! Our mineral powder will boost, bump, lift, blend, touch up, tone and camouflage those roots without damaging your locks. Rootflage Titanium is perfect for anyone with or wanting silver, grey/gray or metallic colored hair. Rootflage Titanium is also an amazing hair toner removing any brass or warmth from hair. Works on light or dark hair.
- 9 grams of Rootflage mineral powder will hide root regrowth and temporarily lighten your roots to blend with your hair for approximately 30 applications.
- Wear until you wash it out.
- Portable, easy and awesome.
Quick. Hide those roots.
Don't know which color of Rootflage is right for your hair? Email a photo of your hair and we can help you find the right color.
Rootflage Titanium (Gray) is a temporary silvery powder filed with a touch of shimmer that will soften the contrast of root regrowth, blend away your dark roots and buy you time before your next highlight. It is a temporary gray base bump, root lift or titanium base breaker. 9 grams of Rootflage light gray mineral powder hides root regrowth and temporarily lightens your roots to blend with your highlighted hair. Feels fab in your hair. Throw it in your purse for easy re-application! Portable, easy and awesome.
It is very important to read and follow the directions before applying. There is a learning curve to applying Rootflage.
How to apply:
3 ways to apply Rootflage Titanium! (Be sure to protect your clothing and counter with a towel.)
- Apply Rootflage directly onto dry hair by firmly tapping pink brush head, brushing powder onto roots and blending. Powder will come through a small hole in the center of the brush.
- Apply Rootflage by carefully unscrewing pink brush head and dipping corner of pink brush into powder. Apply powder to your roots and blend with pink brush.
- For a detailed application unscrew pink brush head (or Rootflage refill lid) and dip a small precision brush into powder and apply to your roots, blend with brush.
If you prefer not having Rootflage on your scalp, apply carefully covering your part line with your hand or a hold a q-tip flat along your part line.
Apply a light mist of hairspray to ensure Rootflage won’t rub off. This will help in eliminating pigment on your fingers, scalp or pillow. If it gets on your hands, wash well with soap and water.