Currently the most advanced and updated among land surveying methods is the 3D surveying. It is a high-definition surveying method that is swifter and capable of delivering more accurate information compared to conventional surveying techniques. 3D laser surveying is helpful to architects, builders, and project developers when they need to accurately study a land that has already been used but would need to be further examined for remodeling, destruction, renovation, and other purposes. Because the procedure demands the right equipment and methodology, it needs to be conducted only by an experienced and reputable surveyor that is known for conducting high-quality 3D scanning in Los Angeles. Here are more reasons why you need to hire a 3D laser scanner surveying expert:
- High-end software is required – Reputable providers of the 3D laser scanning survey use an updated, fast, versatile, and accurate scanning system with a high-end software for viewing the scanned three-dimensional images.
- Get exclusive images – 3D laser scanning may provide photo-realistic panoramic scans in 360 by 320 degrees, and only a seasoned team of surveyors will be able to capture these images with their equipment.
- You need their expertise – Laser scanning survey can be helpful in many applications, such as condition and damage assessment, clash and interference checking, and updating or creation of as-built documentation. When you work with a 3D scanning service in Los Angeles, you can have them present the data for 3D semi-automated modeling or have it exchanged with the CAD platforms you use. You can also have them transform the data into 2D plans or provide three-dimensional CAD models. Surveyors also have the knowledge to share when you want to use the results for deformation analysis, tank/vessel volumetric information, or inspections.
- 3D laser surveying is best left to the experts – Using a 3D laser scanner surveying requires proper training and expertise. When you work with seasoned surveyors, you can trust the usefulness of the data in various developmental phases of your project.
- Use the survey at every phase of your construction project – 3D surveying can be conducted during the planning, upgrade, initiating, or conclusion phase. It can also be applied to any business need, such as residential areas and industrial companies.