Second and subsequent DUI offenders within 10 years of their previous DUI are required to complete a multiple offender program.
18 Month Multiple Offender Program (SB38)
- Phase 1 (First 12 months)
- 1 one-hour intake/discussion.
- 1 half-hour individual interview.
- 26 fifteen-minute individual Counseling Sessions (every other week).
- 6 two-hour Education Sessions (attended once/week).
- 52 one-hour Group Sessions (attended once/week).
- Phase 2 (Final 6 months)
- 6 one-hour of Re-Entry Sessions (once/month for last 6 months).
- Downpayment: $167 (as of 4/13/21)
- Weekly Payment: $40 (as of 4/13/21)
- Total Cost: $1,857 (as of 7/1/21)
Payment: We accept check, cash, debit cards, and credit cards (no AMEX).
Spanish and English Classes offered for both in-state and out-of-state clients.
All fees and mandated hours are county regulated/state approved and are the same for all programs countywide. Fees and program hours increased on July 1st, 2021 and not all other DUI provider’s websites reflect this change.
ADDITIONAL FEES WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Missed Activity Fee (Group/Education/Face to Face) – $25.00 (as of 4/13/21)
- Leave of Absence Fee – $25.00 (as of 4/13/21)
- Reschedule Fee – $25.00 (as of 4/13/21)
- Reinstatement Fee – $50.00 (as of 4/13/21)
- Transfer-Out Fee – $25.00
- Transfer-In Fee (In County/Out of County) – $45.00
- NSF Returned Check Charge – $25.00
- Replacement Fee for Notice of Completion (DL 101) – $10.00