The Drying Shed is a full service restaurant that also specializes in catering banquets both large and small. Our food is prepared on premises to ensure quality. Our casually elegant banquet rooms are equipped to service your Wedding Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Holiday Party, Retirement Dinner, Baptismal Brunch, Business Luncheon or any other type of function you may be planning.
I would be happy to meet with you personally to assist in all your party plans.
Click on map for driving directions and close-up street view of area map.
Some of our reviews
* I give this place a 5 for the steaks, and the home made bread is hot and yummy!
- Jen D. of San Jose
* I've only been here for the Easter Brunch and we go there before the church crowd and it was awesome. The food was overly plentiful and delish, our waitress couldn't give us enough free champagne!!!!
- Brandi T. of San Jose
* Still loving the Drying Shed! My guy and I decided to try the champagne brunch for Father's Day and we loved it! We were seated immediately since there were only 3 of us-which was nice! I was stoked to see the spread!
- Yvonne C. of San Jose
* Are you kidding? This place is the BOMB. The food is great and the service is really good too. The waitresses are very attentive and keep your drinks filled (coffee, juice, water, etc..) and dirty dishes are whisked away. I've had everything on their menu and it rocks.
- Laura W. of San Jose
* Best Brunch in the Bay Area. I have been going to the drying shed since 1982 and I can't say enough about it. My friends and family have had weddings, baptisms and funerals there. The service has been fabulous and the food delicious. My favorite dish is the peppersteak. The soups are always flavorful but the chowder, on Fridays, is by far the best.