At Yoga Tree we strive to bring you the best yoga instructors the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer in studios that are clean, warm and supportive. We are committed to green practices that make our studios safe for our students, as well as the environment. Although we offer a variety of styles of yoga, all of our classes share one thing in common - a comfortable safe space in which to explore the body, mind and soul.
Yoga Tree has five studios in San Francisco to choose from:
- Hayes, 519 Hayes at Octavia (415-626-9707)
- Stanyan, 780 Stanyan at Waller (415-387-4704)
- Valencia, 1234 Valencia at 23rd (415-647-9707)
- Castro, 97 Collingwood at 18th Street (415-701-9642)
- Mission, 24 Shotwell at 14th Street (415-626-9707)
Yoga Tree Certified Teacher Training
Yoga Tree is the Premier Destination for Advanced Studies, offering
200-hour Yoga Alliance® registered Teacher Trainings in addition to Continuing Education with Master Teachers. Our comprehensive training program includes certification courses to instruct the art of teaching, as well advanced intensives for your continuing education.
For questions, please email email@example.com