|Products and Services:||4,720 (+2)|
|Articles and publications:||2,296|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||595|
|Address||Unit No 8E4, 8th Floor, Plot #2 F/4, Action Area #2 F, New Town, Rajarhat,|
|Phone||+1 (33) 679-92222|
|Contact person||Capital Numbers|
|Working hours||Mon -Fri 10:00-17:00|
WHAT DO WE DO?
1) Custom Software Development: Our development team can help you throughout the whole development cycle.
2) Web Development: We specialize in the development of large and medium-sized sites, web applications, and portals with complex and rich functionality.
3) Mobile Apps: We deliver world-class, innovative, and engaging native iOS/Android apps or hybrid apps.
4) Digital Marketing: Capital Numbers offers full-service digital marketing solutions, including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing, social media marketing, and email marketing. We are committed to finding effective ways to drive meaningful traffic that helps your business grow.
5) Data Science: Capital numbers is a leading provider of data science services.we bring deep expertise in Python and R, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture. The key to our success has been a business culture that puts products over projects, customer success over contract terms, and real business results over pure technical innovation.
6) AI & Chat-bot Integration: Build a chat-bot to engage customers & increase sales Stay ahead of your competition in terms of customer service, availability, and convenience, by custom-building an intelligent chat-bot with our developers.
7) CMS Development: Capital Numbers is the renowned CMS development company for CMS powered websites in India. Outsource CMS development & customization services.
Also provide solutions for E-commerce, Software Testing, DevOps, DaaS etc
YOU CAN TRUST CAPITAL NUMBERS!
We work with all major technology stack, including front-end and back end. Our hourly rate ranges between20 - 30 dolla USD per hour for project-based work or, you can hire full-time developers for even lower prices, which usually results in savings of about 80 percent.