When Karl Ward opened Ward’s Furniture in 1941, his goal was to treat customers like friends and neighbors. This focus on personal customer service has been the cornerstone of Ward’s reputation and success. Ward’s Furniture began providing televisions and VCR’s to school districts in Southern California when a 25” TV was cutting edge instructional technology. Ward’s Furniture became Ward’s MediaTech in 2007 to reflect their focus on enhancing student outcomes in the classroom. Karl Ward’s grandson Brad, and great-grandson Steve, now operate the business, serving educators and businesses throughout the Western U.S. Although Karl would be astonished by the newfangled technology his company now sells, he would be proud to see that his core values have been passed down through the generations. Our focus is not only on providing the latest technology, but maintaining old-fashioned values of taking the time to understand our customer's needs, offering reliable products and excellent customer service.
What We Do
1. Help schools learn their options so they can make the best choices for their needs and budget, short-term and long-term.
2. Help schools put these valuable new tools to work for the benefit of students and teachers.
3. Provide thorough classroom product evaluations.
4. Offer competitive pricing and genuine value.
5. Resources - we've gathered all of the important educational studies and research that back up the importance of the technology we sell.
When it comes to Educational Technology, the decisions that schools face today are more complicated - and more consequential - than they used to be. Equipping your office, conference room, training room and other meeting spaces with modern, cost-effective audiovisual systems not only allows clients and staff to see and hear what you’re presenting, it also creates an atmosphere more conducive to productivity.
Whenever there is difficulty seeing or hearing a presentation, meetings quickly lose focus. With a smoothly-functioning AV presentation participants may focus on the presentation without distraction. Result: clients are impressed, meetings are more successful, staff training is more effective and communication improves throughout the company.