Rosewood Barbershop first opened its doors in the summer of 1954, in the City of Bellflower, California. The barbershop has gone through three generations of Master Barbers before being passed down to Francis Sampang and the Dizon family on November 1st 2005. The Bellflower shop remains to be the focal point of establishing the growth and branding of Rosewood. On March 8th 2011 Rosewood II was established in Buena Park, California on the corner of Beach and La Palma. It stands on the opposite corner of the Historic Landmark... Knott's Berry Farm. Throughout the years Rosewood strives to be best and most efficient barbershop for its community. It maintains the quality of service and remains to be a family barbershop.