Valley Recovery Center of California is one of the premier addiction rehabs in California. Valley provides you with a meaningful addiction treatment experience in a supportive atmosphere where you can begin to heal, restore, and renew your life. The goal of our Whole Person Care approach is to treat the mind, body and spirit.
Our Whole Person Care approach greets clients with no judgments, no criticisms for where they have been, while introducing new habits, rituals, and wellness techniques. We have a comprehensive treatment program, offering detoxification, residential treatment, day treatment, as well as intensive outpatient.
Our addiction treatment philosophy involves all of the following aspects:
- We believe the development of the therapeutic alliance between client and therapist is an important factor in a positive outcome. From this foundation, the mutually agreed-upon treatment plan is developed.
- We believe addiction is a complex but treatable disease that affects brain function and behavior. No single addiction treatment is appropriate for everyone and at VRCC we seek collaboration on the client’s ideas and preferences to help guide their course of change.
- We believe cognitive behavioral therapies, medication management and detoxification are the most productive forms of alcohol and drug addiction treatment. The use of individual, family and group therapies assist clients to change and provide incentives for abstinence, building skills to resist drug use, improve problem-solving skills and facilitate better family and interpersonal relationships.
- Our core curriculum addresses Whole Person Care, Relapse Prevention, Co-occurring Disorders (dual diagnosis), Addiction-free Pain Management, Denial and Disease management, Mindfulness practices and Positive Psychology techniques in a safe, therapeutic environment.
- We feel privileged to honor the client’s process of change, and use the client’s feedback to tailor our services to each individual.
Call today for a free assessment at 888-989-9690.